Rate Cut Realty is located in Chicago. We provide buyers with professional services and advice at half the cost. No tricks, no gimmicks, “Half Our Commissions Are Yours”! Our Chicago area buyers receive 50% of our commissions back in cash. Furthermore, we offer nationwide Real Estate commission rebates of up to 50%. A Buyer Client outside the Chicago Metro Area will be introduced to a polished Rate Cut Network Realtor. Our Realtors help you find that perfect home. Every independent network Realtor offers a comprehensive list of services. Rate Cut Realty is NOT a discount brokerage house! Below is a list of services you can expect. Above all, Real Estate is our business, we guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Buyer Network Agents will…
- Belong to a MLS (Multiple Listing Service) where the client is located.
- Set newly activated MLS home search alerts.
- Provide comparative marketing studies as well as consult on recent sales thereby helping buyers understand current home values.
- Set appointments to view active homes for buyers to consider.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Complete the purchase offer contract.
- Complete the disclosure acknowledgment process to contractually obligate sellers at an agreed price.
- Request sellers provide home warranty coverage included in contract negotiation.
- Advise buyers on reputable home inspection companies to insure they understand the homes condition prior to closing.
- Recommend Radon detection companies to insure the safety of the homes current radon levels.
- Recommend buyers engage the services of an attorney during the process and at closing.
- And finally, schedule and attend home inspections and final walk through.
Buyers represented by our nationwide network of independent realtors receive up to 50% of buyer-side commissions back as their rebate at closing. A $500,000 purchase price with a buyer-side commission of 3.5% will result in an $8,750 check in your pocket at closing. Alternatively, the cash rebate paid to you at closing can be used to reduce your closing costs.